Create a Video Playlist
You may be uploading and creating your own video playlist, or collating a playlist of useful resources to suit a particular topic. Here are some resources to consider using. Please post in the comments section any other resources that are available.
- Viewer playlists – organise your favourite videos and share. No creation of videos is required, you are just grouping together useful resources to share.
- Creator playlists – if you create videos it provides a way to organise videos into topics and for viewers to find them.
- Organised into subject content, theme or whatever you choose.
- Videos are organised in a legal format for yourself and others to view.
- Can embed into a website or resource.
- Can provide analytics.
Example: Nursing Education Network Playlist
How To Make A YouTube Playlist
Why To Make a YouTube Playlist
Some Persuasive Data from YouTube Statistics:
- YouTube has over a billion users — almost one-third of all people on the Internet — and every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views.
- YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- Growth in watch time on YouTube has accelerated and is up at least 50% year over year for three straight years.
Data from YouTube Statistics
Other video player resources: Vimeo or Apple.
Teaching And Learning Through Video