- Create a win-win solution
- Develop restorative conversation
- Build on relationships
- Self awareness and mindfulness
- Social learning
- Active listening
- Communicate assertively
- Empathetic communication
- Reflect on behaviour
- Understand and address other individual’s behaviour
- Consistently manage interpersonal relationships
- Creating a culture of staff development, collaborative working practices and accountable team members.
- Individuals self concept (intrapersonal)
- Relationships (interpersonal)
Hendry, R. (2010). Building and restoring respectful relationships in schools: A guide to using restorative practice. Routledge [abstract link]
International Institute of Restorative Practices (2012) What is restorative practice?
Victoria State Government: Education & Training (2013) Restorative practice seeks to repair relationships.